Saturday, May 26, 2007

Almost a Year

I can't believe it has almost been a year since Bella was born. I sit and watch her crawl all over the place, pull herself up to peek over the chairs, and chase the cats with SOOOO much energy, and I cannot believe that she was born only 10 months ago. She has changed SO much since we brought her home.





She was so incredibly tiny. I remember everyone telling us how small she was, but I guess the mama in me just never saw that. All I saw was this beautiful baby that I had carried and fallen in love with for 9 months, and now I was finally able to hold her. Now when I look at her newborn pictures-WOW talk about some pencil legs!! All I knew was that she had 10 fingers and 10 toes, the most beautiful blue eyes (thankfully haven't changed!!!), and I could hold her and love on her and she was my Bean.






We did a LOT of sleeping-hrmm I miss that part!!!!

So for those that are sappy like me, a year to remember....


1 comment:

  1. It has been so fun "watching" Bella grow up -- bitter sweet, too, b/c I'd love to see her and you in person. But heck, it's still fun "watching" from afar and being kept up to speed on the little girl going twice the speed of life. :) Knowing she has such an awesome Mommy and Daddy make it that much funner. I love this blog and the pictures and the best friend I've ever known who made it all happen!

    ReplyDelete