Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HUGE Pic Update

LOL so I think just about every blog post lately has been "HUGE Pic Update" because I'm such a slacker-actually I'm just really uber busy finally getting to just love life and have fun with my babies:) Not gonna make any promises that I'll do a better job and post more often, that way you can get all excited when I surprise you!


Sweet munchkins ready for church


Bella's first field trip was to the Fire Station-she LOVED it!!!

Yep 3 going on 13, and boy does she have it down pat!!


Love my Bub!


Sweet Chubs pressing his face against the window (gotta love how its COVERED in baby finger prints LOL)


This is his favorite spot


My lil performer (Hunter is clapping LOL such a good brother!)


Gonna be a karoake star!!!


Chubs thinking he is hot stuff:)


LOVE my babies playing together!!! (fast forward about 5 minutes and she has managed to clobber him and he is bawling LOL)


Bella discovered her fishing pole in the garage so she decided she needed to "gold fish" in the bird bath LOL CRAZY imagination, seriously dunno where she gets it?!?!


Guess she is checking out all the fish


"CAUGHT ONE!!!"


Cheesy man!! (Aunt Carolyn-like my padding job so he can fit in the swing?)


His 2nd fav spot

Love me some Chub curls!



Ok seriously scary but check out the toofers, and those blue eyes are gonna break some hearts!!

Aunt 'Net-Bella LOVES her foam bubble spray LOL

Don King, eat your heart out!!

Bestest friends for life!!! I think Hunter has taken claim of Tinkerbelle-they are HILARIOUS together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment