Friday, September 14, 2007

Benton County Fair

Bella and I went to the Benton County Fair today and had a BLAST!!!! The only ride she was big enough for was the carousel and I was busy holding her so I didn't get any pics of that. But I did get some of her with the animals. She LOVED it!!

Playing with the piglet and calves. Excuse the runny nose-poor baby FINALLY broke some teeth through:)
Not sure what to think about the lil chicks (I had carried her into the petting zoo area thinking she'd just wanna chill with mama and look at the animals. Lil stinker jumped out of my arms and nearly ran over to the chicks LOL)
MAMAAAAAAA!!!! I want THAT one!!!! It was so cute-there were a bunch of older kids (kindergarten/1st grade) and Bella kept pointing and screaming at this one lil chick, so 2 of the older girls were chasing the chick around trying to catch it for Bella. Lil kids are so awesome!

This sweet 4H girl was letting all the stroller babes pet the calf-Bella LOVED it!!! She threw a fit when she couldn't pet Dahlia anymore:(

Silly goat trying to jump the fence and give Bean a smooch:)

We might be taking her back on Sunday (gotta make sure the Fair will still be open) and I'll try to get some more pics of her snuggling with the chicks and riding the carousel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment