Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bella-tude

Bella and I got to have a fun afternoon outside on Friday. She had just gotten up from her nap so you have to excuse the loverly bed head:)



Just observing her little world. She loves being outside and hearing all the sounds-the birds, dogs, "bees" (any bug) and waves at cars when they go by


An airplane had gone overhead and she was asking, "Airplane go?" (where did the airplane go)

Not happy that the airplane left her!


She has got the sassy pout down!!!!

And the glare to go with it LOL:) I have to turn my head so she doesn't see me laughing


This is how it always ends-arms up ready for mama or daddy to come save her from her misery LOL


Chessy monkey:)


My new fav pic-my beautiful Ben Jr with those eyes!!


I'm soooo in love with this lil person-everything, her chubby lil cheeks, that adorable nose, her sweet lil smile, how her hair gets curly when she has a sweaty head


She has gone from wanting to swing hours on end to just wanting to play with the buckles


Lil Miss Serious

No comments:

Post a Comment