Monday, April 6, 2009

Blessed

I am feeling overwhelming blessed by the outpouring of prayers, emails, Facebook love and comments on this blog. I'll never be able to say thank you enough or let you each know how much it truly means to me and my family. Everytime I opened another email today I literally felt a little stronger-definitely lifted me up!!! After reading the article re: not letting cancer go to waste-I know that one day I'll be able to repay all the wonderful love and blessings we are receiving from everyone by serving someone else that finds themselves in our shoes (darnit my babies are gonna find the cure for cancer tho!!!).

Everyone is asking how I am doing. Honestly I really don't feel "sick". I am getting tired alot more easily (I had been chalking that up to having a newborn but the lil wonderboy sleeps all night!!), am having mild cramping and some really uncomfortable lower back pain that has gotten a bit worse as the day has gone on. I am having increased urination (think 2nd trimester pregnancy potty trips) which is part of it. I am trying to drink as much water as possible to stay hydrated and mentally it helps-makes me think I'm flushing out all the UCK as Bella calls nasty stuff LOL

I'm pooped so I will work on some more personal shout outs to the awesome people we have walking with us. HUGE hugs to my mama for being here today and putting up with me and my energetic children (and my mounds of dirty laundry)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment