Tuesday, June 3, 2008

11 Weeks

Having a MUCH better week so far. Morning sickness is dying off for the most part, headaches are kicking my rear and I'm starving ALL the time (when I wake up, an hour before lunch, 2 hours before dinner, before I go to bed, when I wake up at 3am to pee). But I feel like I'm getting a little bit of my energy back so we're heading towards the 2nd trimester (2more weeks)-I'm READY!!! 2nd trimester was definitely my fav with Bella-just wish it could roll over into the 3rd trimester and be good until the end.


WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOU

You may be suffering with more frequent headaches as a result of the change in your hormone levels. You can help prevent headaches before they start by eating regularly, drinking plenty of fluids, getting adequate sleep and keeping stress levels low. Ask your care provider if you can treat headaches with Tylenol (acetaminophen), a pain medication that is considered safe for pregnant women. If you experience frequent headaches, if the headache is the by-product of a fever, or if it causes visual disturbances or puffiness in the hands and face, call your practitioner immediately.




WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY



Your baby-to-be is about 50 millimeters crown to rump and weighs about eight grams (about a quarter of an ounce). The irises are now forming. The liver, intestines, brain and lungs are beginning to function on their own. The primitive "tail" is now gone. The intestines are beginning to migrate into the abdominal cavity and the external genitalia are present but difficult to distinguish. Now that most of the major organ work is done, your baby adds such details as hair, fingernails and toenails. While your baby's head is nearly as large as the rest of her body, head growth begins to slow during this period.



11 weeks-now people might wonder "pregnant or tumor?" instead of "wow she is gaining weight or maybe she is pregnant" :)

9 weeks-yep I skipped a week

11 weeks

9 weeks

So at 9 weeks I had the sexy Urkel look and at 11 weeks I am flashing the lovely post-CSection flap... never know what you're gonna get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment