Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun at the Park

Monday, Ben had a Boy Scout meeting so we decided to meet him at a park in Rogers and then go out to eat.


This is how I found Sleeping Beauty when I went to wake her


Making Uncle Popeye proud-conquering the climing wall!!!

"I do it Dadiiii!!!"

She insisted on playing on the big kid playground LOL


Going down the big kid "rocket slide"

The park was empty so she naturally owned the place


Stairs are over-rated


Like Father Like Daughter


WEEEEEEEEE Daddy had to help out a little because her sneakers kept getting her stuck


Riding the dinosaur

Climbing Big Shot


Do NOT mess up my concentration!!!


More big kid slide fun


My favorite silly billies


Peekabooo!!!!

She decided she should be fair and give the baby playground some lovin too


Darn sneakers always getting in my way!!!


RAWWWWRRRRRR


She eyed her new favorite-planes or "Banes" as she calls them


I love you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment