Tuesday, September 9, 2008

25 weeks

Had my appt today and I've gained 3 more lbs. ALOT better than I thought!! I was expecting 5-6 because I've been feeling huge lately. So that was the GOOD news.

I was a genius and had coffee before my appt because I just could NOT wake up. So of course there was sugar in my urine (SMART move Danielle!!!!) and I had to sit in the vampire chair and donate 2 vials so they could check my sugars. I have my glucose test at my next appt and she said if anything came back that they would just have to do something prior to that. I haven't heard anything back yet so I'm hoping that is good.

I'll have Ben take pics and I'll post them later. Hunter is an active lil mess-definitely playing with his fingers and hands today!! His HB was 158 which is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment