Monday, May 12, 2008

(my comments in red)

You are 8 Weeks Pregnant!
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOU
Are you feeling a bit bloated? YA think MAYBE???? Indigestion and bloating are common complaints of pregnancy. A slowed digestive process causes these symptoms and allows your bloodstream to better absorb nutrients that are then passed on to your baby. In other words, it soaks up EVERYTHING you it and shows on every inch of my ever growing body (hate how fat my face gets in pregnancy but I'm loving my lil bump). You may find relief from wearing loose-fitting clothes YAY I'm not going crazy wanting to already wear my super comfy maternity pants-luckily I'm still fitting into a few pairs of Nana's pants that I got, she wore 1-2 sizes bigger than me so its been perfect, eating small, frequent meals OBVIOUSLY the moron that wrote this does NOT have a toddler to chase around-when I get the chance to sit down and eat, I'm lucky so "frequent" just ain't happening, chewing your food thoroughly (instead of only half chewing and choking???? Can ya tell the crabby hormones have kicked in???) and avoiding high fat foods. No matter how uncomfortable these sensations are for you, rest assured that your baby is oblivious to your pain. As long as it doesn't affect your ability to eat healthy meals, your discomfort may be a nuisance, but it is harmless.


WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY
Your baby's head is quite big can't wait for the ultrasound next week!! Gonna use the big noggin pic as blackmail LOL, due to the rapid growth of the brain already a genius. The upper limbs resemble paddles. Your baby-to-be's heart begins to separate into four chambers, and blood is circulating throughout the body. Intestines form within the umbilical cord, but will later migrate back into the abdominal cavity. In the next few days, foot plates, with the beginnings of toe rays, will appear. The external ears are now present. Your baby is now 10 to 13 millimeters long -- about the size of a cherry. The cells that will become either testes or ovaries arrive, but there is no obvious sign of gender yet. Muscle contractions are beginning, but these early "movements" are not yet perceptible. I'm READY for those movements!!! I know I'll be whining about them in a few months but I hate not feeling anything. Feeling SOMETHING makes my mind not think crazy bad things.

I'm tired and cranky and too tired and cranky to really care that I'm tired and cranky. I'll post 8wk pics manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment