Monday, July 21, 2008

NAMES!!!!

I *think* we *might* have come to an agreement on at least a first name-MAJOR progress!!! It cracks me up cuz last time we had Bella's name picked out at 6 weeks. Ok sooooo I had Bella's name picked out at 6 weeks and told Ben that was what we would name the baby if it was a girl:) He was convinced we were having a boy cuz NOOOOO one in HIS family has girls MUAHAHAHAHA For some insane reason, he now thinks that since I "picked" Bella's name that he gets to name this one. Soooo.........


.................................



..................................



.................................

We've agreed on (tentatively) on a first name of Hunter. Coincidentally it just happens to be the same exact name that I've ALWAYS wanted to name a boy for like my entire life MUAHAHAHAHA BUT he gets to pick the middle name (so what if I *help* ease that huge burden by planting some lovely ideas in his head LOL). I'll put a poll up so everyone can vote but what we've come up with so far:

Hunter Thomas (after Ben's Uncle Tommy)
Hunter Dalton (MYYYYYYY favorite-feel free to vote as many times as you like LOL)
Hunter Gavin (my 2nd fav)
Hunter Lukas
Hunter Logan


If you have other suggestions for middle names to go with Hunter, feel free to comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment